december 28, 2008 – tagaytay highlands
we didn’t expect that tourism in tagaytay during the christmas season is at it’s peak. we were about to give up looking for a place to stay and return to manila until we stumbled upon a place at about 3 a.m. in the morning. lesson learned: call for reservation. =)
since this couple love to eat like i do (we share the passion for siomai and shawarma,) maybe it’s just fitting that i post my five most visited restaurants in the metro.
5. sizzling pepper steak – must try: almost everything in the menu.
4. j.t.’s inasal – the infamous inasal just got better! must try: all parts of inihaw na manok, kaldo, all my tea iced tea
3. amici – pasta baby!!! must try: spinach fusilli montanara, red vongole, four cheese pizza, gelato
2. ma mon luk – i believe my parents used to date here. =) must try: siomai soup, siopao, special mami
1. mr. kebab (along west ave.) – best shawarma place period! must try: shawarma sandwich, ox brain sandwich, keema, yogurt shake.
before somebody starts craving for something, here’s something you may feast upon. bon apetite!